[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2024-4-27 06:16
  • 签到天数: 4170 天

连续签到: 7 天

[LV.Master]十年《功德圆满》

发表于 2010-4-15 18:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    按照Morten的说法:A really hard trick is in itself pretty impressive. However, in my opinion I prefer tricks that looks smart, smooth and simple.
    (小夏翻译版:一个真正严格意义上的玩法本身应该是令人印象深刻的,不过,我的观点更倾向于玩法的漂亮、流畅和简洁:)
    smart, smooth and simple----漂亮,流畅而又简洁?
    用这个标尺来衡量一下你现在手头正练习的动作吧
  • TA的每日心情
    慵懒

[LV.Master]十年《功德圆满》

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-15 19:05 | 显示全部楼层
    新手入门进阶指南

Where To Start ...
    Basic Tricks
    knowledgeable Thickheads have these tricks in their repertoire. When you learn these 4 tricks they will open a wide array of new possibilities and based on this knowledge you should be able to extend your arsenal of tricks
    Goofy Style, by Alex Aarvik – Popular, and a definite must (also helps with palm lights)
    Twilight Zone, by Ala Jabri – Has a touch of magic to it  and impresses the crowd.
    Gun, by Chris Song – Easy Easy Easy
    Bond Style, by Chris Song – Very easy, and looks cool too.

Spin Tricks
    A Spin Trick is the act of letting your lighter “walk through” your fingers pretty much like a magician would with a coin.
    Wet Panties, by Booty – Basic spinning combined with a squeeze. Stylish!
    Legally Blind, by Mr. Twistyneck – Not so easy at first, but it is a great help and is easy as pie once you know how to do it.
    They Serve Wine, by Mr Twistyneck – Legally blind with a slam light.
    English Rose, by Michael Tselepis – Fun to do, and involves a different way of spinning the lighter.
    Instant Light Tricks
    Most instant light tricks are fairly simple, but when done in high speed they will impress your audience since they can’t really see what just happened.
    Faster Than The Human Eye 5, by Erik Da Pyro – Easiest of the instant light tricks.
    Ring Ignitor, by Chris Song – Easy, but looks amazing when done fast.
    Miscellaneous Tricks
    Here are a jumble of tricks that are just generally fun, and help out with tricks not based in a certain category.
    Teleporter, by Morten Kjolberg – This trick can be tricky, but once you know how to do the aerials with a flint strike throw you’ll be good to go.
    Dimension, by Combat Fetus – Involves spinning and an aerial, so it’s good practice for both areas.

The Duplicate, by Mr Twistyneck – This one involves mystery on the lighting part. People like this one.

No Logo Dresser, by Mr Twistyneck – Easy, and helps with palm lights.
    Aerial Tricks
    As the name suggests an Aerial Trick involves the lighter leaving your hand at some point in the routine. Make sure you practise these on a soft surface to prevent damage to the lighter when it hits the ground. Trust me, it will!

Dick Control, by Twisty Neck – This trick involves a fair amount of very simple aerials.
    Goofy You Can Fly, by Michael Tselepis – Easy to do, and it involves Goofy Style.

Spin Closure, by Trisfae Shearlum – Being able to catch the lighter closed is helpful. (It’s also very satisfying).

Aerial Tricks With Flint Strike Throws
    Slightly different than normal aerials, where you light the flint wheel at the same time you toss the lighter.

Sundrop $1.18, by Mr. Twistyneck – The most basic of this kind of aerial.
    Fire Spin, by Alex Aarvik – Slightly harder than the above, but only by a small fraction.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you got something out of it. I look forward to seeing your tricks.
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒

[LV.Master]十年《功德圆满》

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-15 19:31 | 显示全部楼层
    Zippo Tricks Top 5 !!!!!
    top 5 must-know tricks. Here's my list:
    Basic Squeeze": This may be one of the easiest tricks to learn and perform, it is number one in my list because it was the first one I ever learned and it created the interest in me to look for other tricks. I'm pretty sure lots of fans started with this one.

"GOOFY STYLE": It's just a great trick, a basic one and I really like how it is very hard to understand what is going with your hands and the lighter for those who don't know a thing about tricking.

"Twilight Zone": It's just in between the slim line between zippo tricking and performing "magic tricks". Everyone who sees it for the first time gets amazed and wonders how it is possible.

"1 move, 1 hand": You know this trick, it is the one when you open the lid and the lighter is already working. It is a source of discussion because some think this trick is just a myth.

ANY AERIAL TRICK: You know, any aerial looks cool.

LT的5个必会顶尖动作:

基本的上盖弹开,高飞系列,复燃和最后一个抛接系列就不多说了,它山之石,可以攻玉,大家借鉴一下,看看我们和国外对待玩法的差异吧:)
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-4-15 20:17 | 显示全部楼层

一直很喜欢这个玩法视频 相信很多人也看过 虽然没有很华丽的动作  但招招简介干练 使人看的非常舒服

点评

恩,不错的  详情 回复 发表于 2012-2-1 00:27
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    难过
    2021-4-13 17:14
  • 签到天数: 64 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.6]签到五年

发表于 2010-4-15 21:59 | 显示全部楼层
    还差好多· ·
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2011-6-4 19:56
  • 签到天数: 7 天

连续签到: 0 天

[LV.3]签到两年

发表于 2010-4-16 10:36 | 显示全部楼层
    嘿嘿。说得有道理。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2013-3-14 13:08
  • 签到天数: 26 天

[LV.4]签到三年

发表于 2010-4-16 17:21 | 显示全部楼层
    我很喜欢这种风格, 简介干练
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-8-28 08:24
  • 签到天数: 2021 天

连续签到: 8 天

[LV.Master]十年《功德圆满》

发表于 2010-5-9 20:45 | 显示全部楼层
    3S看到了
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2011-3-20 10:12
  • 签到天数: 13 天

[LV.3]签到两年

发表于 2010-5-9 21:14 | 显示全部楼层
    看来今天的课堂 3S的标准啊
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2022-10-6 15:43
  • 签到天数: 397 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.9]签到八年

发表于 2012-1-5 10:41 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层

由复杂升向简约,是一个阶段吧?
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|好手网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 04:24 Powered by Discuz! X3.5

Copyright © 2009 - haohand.com. All rights reserved.
    Started 0 days (0 years) ago.
    快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表